Intels is an innovative logistics company providing the highest quality service through dedicated professional personnel, utilizing modern and efficient equipment. Thus ensuring long-term reliability and value to our customers. The management of Intels is committed to the quality of service to our employees and customers by:
- Maintaining and continuously improving the quality of service to our customers through feedback and auditing processes.
- Exemplifying the quality of our service through the pride and dedication of each intels employee.
- Promoting continuous improvement within the company as part of our dynamic safety and quality management systems.
- Following management processes that are reliable, consistent and continuously improving to instill confidence in our customers.
Health and Safety
Intels is committed to the safety and health of all its employees. It is the personal responsibility of every employee to work safely. Our policies and procedures are designed to prevent injury and loss of life and to protect the assets of the company and customers.
- Our targets and goals are reviewed and posted on an annual basis.
- Our targets and goals are realistic and attainable when we are fully committed, at all levels, to make it happen.
- Working safely and adhering to safety rules, standards and regulatory mandates are conditions of employment.
- It is the responsibility of all managers and supervisors to train employees in safe work practices.
- It is essential that all employees learn to recognize and eliminate workplace conditions that may result in an occupational health risk, injury or incident.
- When risk cannot be eliminated, special work processes, safety devices personal protective equipment or other measures must be used to safeguard employees and third parties.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is at the forefront of every area of our business.
At Intels, safety is a given- it’s not an option or an aim, but a must.
Using the most up-to-date, forward thinking methods, such as near miss reporting and base audits, we have demonstrated significant health and safety improvements year on year.
We formed strong relationships with health and safety regulators/organizations and have a strong ethos for sharing best practices across our operations.
The collaboration of every department in our business works to ensure that the best possible training, equipment and support available to our teams so that they work together to keep our customers/clients and themselves safe.
Intels strives to preserve a clean and healthy environment at all times. We recognize the importance of meeting our responsibility as a logistic company to operate in an environmentally sound manner while protecting the health and safety of our employees and the public.
Intels is bound by the following principles:
- Our goal is zero spills and environmental releases.
- We operate in a manner that protects the environment
- Protection of the environment is the top priority of our operational plans.
- The ultimate responsibility for the protection of the environment is with senior management, who in turn ensure that every employee is accountable for meeting the company’s environmental goals.
- Intels strongly believes that our success is directly linked to the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our reputation as a leader in environmental conservation.